Getting legal advice can be a daunting experience. More and more, clients want certainty and confidence with their legal advice. This is especially true where the stakes – financial, reputational, time or otherwise – are high. We offer a confidential second opinion service for clients who want further reassurance about advice they have received.
How Can We Help?
Our niche Second Opinion service revisits your matter with a fresh pair of eyes. Whilst there is often no “right” or “wrong”, we can provide you with a different set of skills and perspectives to manage your situation. With 25 years experience, our firm applies a keen commercial understanding with a strategic plain-English approach to consider all the possibilities (and practicalities) of your legal concerns.
This will help take the stress off your shoulders and give you the confidence of clarity in mind.
How Does our Second Opinion work?
Our Second Opinion is structured to give you peace of mind:
- We conduct an initial call to understand the issues at hand and complexity of the matter
- Sometimes we may require background materials
- We will then provide you with a quote estimate and discuss your budget requirements
- Our team with specialisations in different areas with explore all angles of your matter
- We conduct a conference call with you and delivery our advice about the practical options and recommendations.